Yardley London recently introduced a new innovative lip range called BB Lipcolour. The BB Lipcolour comes in eight new moisturising beautiful shades. They have a comfortable lightweight wearing texture and offer medium coverage. They give the lips a vibrant pop of colour while keeping the lips feeling hydrated and soft.
The packaging is what caught my eye when I walked into Clicks and seen them for the first time. The BB Lipcolour is packaged in a new innovative and trendy egg shaped pack that is perfect for on the go application and small enough to pop into a clutch bag. Each lipcolour has a cute see through screw on lid keeping it safely secured when in your bag.
Enriched with anti-ageing antioxidants, vitamin E and F, Grape Seed Oil and Shea Butter to moisturise and treat your lips as well as SPF10 to help protect your lips from the harmful and ageing effects of UV rays. This makes it the perfect all-year-round beauty product as it has both the benefits of a lipstick and a hydrating lip balm.
The BB Lipcolour is available in eight vibrant shades so there is a colour for everyone and each shade is named after a sweet treat and a treat they are ☺.
- Pink Marshmallow: this is a pretty soft pink shade.
- Lollipop: is a darker much brighter pink.
- Peanut Buttercup: is a light peach shade which is nude almost sheer on my lips.
- Bubblegum: this is a pretty peach colour and the only one which has tiny silver and gold glitter which is almost unnoticeable when applied.
- Candy Floss: this is a bright pinkish peach shade. One of my favourite colours.
- Cherry Cola: is a bright red orange colour.
- Red Velvet Cupcake: this is a stunning bright red with a slight blue/purple undertone. This shade really pops on the lips .
- Chocolate Mousse: this is a beautiful medium brown shade that makes for the perfect nude lip.
Each colour is so vibrant and pretty and has the sweetest names. They apply on smoothly and have a super soft texture. They are all pigmented and the colour is definitely buildable for fuller coverage.
I love that they are hydrating, quick and easy to apply because of their shape and that they have a soft glossy finish. The bonus part is that all eight shades nicely compliment my skin tone and really pop on my lips.
I found that the BB Lipcolours not only make your lips pop with a vibrant colour but even after being wiped off the pop of colour still remains giving a beautiful stained lip.
The only thing that worries me about the egg shape is that it tends to roll off surfaces if not put down on the tiny flat part. My kitty Lola seems to think it’s a toy and wants to roll it everywhere 🙈 so I am a bit scared of loosing them. Overall I am absolutely in love with this range and use them almost everyday I just love the lightweight texture and stunning colours.
Which colours will you be getting your hands on? 😉